Monday 13 February 2012

My heart skipped a beat

Valentines mani, Essie Limited Addiction, I said I was going to wear it on Vday and I was right! 






It was lovely to apply, a jelly(??) after two coats there was still a VNL but I didn't mind too much, it took ages to dry though, so SH inst-dri was definitely a big help most of the time I use it to smooth out mistakes and to add amazing shine :). These pictures are colour accurate, Limited Addiction is my new favourite red although I only have two real reds :O.






After it dried I did this design which is inspired by a Vday card I saw in a shop with the tag "my heart skipped a beat" I thought it was totally cute and not over the top. I messed up the index finger so I tried to distract from it by using Accessorize in Crystal Shimmer but it doesn't really work in all lighting 


Flash

Just artificial lighting to show the colours

It's a bitty polish, would be fun with more layers over a paler colour like Essie Navigate Her I think, I'll try it one day nearer Spring. 

I hope you enjoyed this Valentines day mani, sorry it's a bit rushed I'm waiting to watch Lost S3 for the fourth time, yes I love it that much ;). Have a great day tomorrow!




4 comments:

HaulOfFame said...

I love this! Super cute and creative. :)

Abbienail said...

Thank you so much! :)

Lizzy said...

Wow that is really red! And such a cute design.

Abbienail said...

It's glorious isn't it ? :) hehe thanks love

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger