Wednesday 23 January 2013

Illamasqua Kink swatches

Hey, tonight I have the beauty that is Illamasqua Kink from the Theatre of the Nameless collection, which was the first collection I saw from Illamasqua and I wanted these rubber finish polishes as soon as I saw them but I wasn't into spending a lot of money on make up then ;).
Kink is exactly my kind of colour, green and earthy, it reminds me a lot of Essie Going Incognito actually which is a colour I love :). As you'd expect from Illamasqua it was nearly opaque in one coat but I ended up doing three, you all know how deep my ridges are :(, but if you have nice smooth nails two would be plenty!
 

 
These are swatches without topcoat and you can see that the finish is still shiny but not glossy. I personally love the finish, I prefer it to straight matte to be honest, there's just something about the softness.
The pictures are pretty colour accurate in my opinion, forest green I believe!
 
My giveaway ended on sunday and I finally got around to picking the winner and I've already emailed her, the winner was Zsuzsa Vamosi! So congratulations to her :) yay! Thanks to everyone who entered! 

Hope you enjoyed

6 comments:

Jamie @ Polish, Please! said...

Wow, this green looks lovely on you!!

M. Fourey said...

It looks amazing, and I also love this rubber finish! Hey, did you file down your nails? Less pointy and more almond-like, right? It looks damn good :D

Unknown said...

The color is so great!
Xo,
http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

Lizzy said...

Beautiful!! :D I'm working on picking up a couple of the Orly rubber finish polishes. Can't wait to see how it looks in real life. ;) Congrats Zsuzsa!

Kas said...

This is beautiful on you! I have scorn and I love the finish!

Galorious said...

lovely colour!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger