Friday 18 January 2013

Illamasqua sale haul

My babies were delivered yesterday :D

All were £5 apart from Raindrops which I paid full price for....the RRP is £81 for all these so I think I got a good deal and free shipping yay!

Kink, Faux Pas and Vice from The Theatre of the Nameless collection (rubbers) Radium, Caress and Raindrops
I'm very happy to add these to my collection as you'll know how much I love my other Illamasquas :) I'll take an updated photo tomorrow for my stash post :)

So which would you like to see?

5 comments:

M. Fourey said...

Niiiiice picks, lady! I can't wait to see your talons on 'em!

GoingtotheShowing said...

Abbie, would you like to swap? I NEED Raindrops!

Jamie @ Polish, Please! said...

Ooo lucky girl! I can't wait to see these!

Abbienail said...

I would but I can't afford it at the moment, all my money is going towards my ney york trip! Sorry!

Lizzy said...

Great haul!! :D Great sale, too. You definitely got some good deals there. I can't wait to see Kink and Radium!!! OMG! Radium looks like it's going to be electric.

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger