Thursday 5 April 2012

Models Own Indian Ocean Swatches and Review

Hiya, today I have Indian Ocean from the new Beetlejuice collection, it is a lot more pleasing than the previous polishes from the collection, it feels so fresh :). 
I know it is a very sheer polish but I didn't have a suitable pale blue with me so I chose to wear it on its own, this is 5 layers and there is still VNL but it's pretty.



I'm not particularly pleased with these photographs but I have no choice! I do really like this polish, it's so pretty and delicate and it has a really strong duochrome, changing from blue with pink to golden yellow flash. It's really sparkly too and shiny without topcoat :) I think it should be called spring evening sky or something lame like that as the colours are exactly what the sky looks like blue and pink with the sun like this...
Lol. 
I like it alot, it dried quickly and went on nice and smooth, £5 well spent :) I kind of want to try out the other two now haha they see nice and summery as is this one but I think it could work in the colder months too as it is kind of icy looking. Go get it!



5 comments:

A Polish Addict said...

I like your reference to evening sky!

Unknown said...

Pretty duochrome!

Lizzy said...

*gasp* So pretty!! And I already have the perfect light blue picked out for the base. Way ahead of myself, I know, but it's hard not to get excited!

arfblat said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the hints of pink in there, it is like the evening sky!

Paulina said...

Pretty color!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger