Tuesday 3 April 2012

Topshop Hidden Treasure Swatches and Review

Hi! I stopped at my friends last night so I couldn't post but I have the most gorg polish today, I bought it along with two others the other day...
Topshop Hidden Treasure and Hypnotic and Model Own Indian Ocean (new beetlejuice) also I found this Barry M 217 apparently called Silver Sea in my drawer at home that I bought years ago for my prom! 

 So I chose Hidden Treasure as it is a very attractive polish and it does not disappoint :D





This was my first topshop polish, I don't know why but I had always been put off buying them, not least because of the price but this one is totally worth it :). The only problem is that is hows all imperfections, like the way it makes my index finger nail look like a grape :( and it makes my ring finger nail look wavy but I think that macro amplifies it, these faults aren't so visible IRL. I love it when it looks solid gold it's so lavish, I have had this on since yesterday and I plan to keep it on til tomorrow at least, I feel expensive whilst wearing it even though it's just topshop. All I can say is praise the Chanel gods for creating such a luxurious nail varnish! 
Truely in love, I'm happy that it is a really strong duochrome as well, I'm hoping that hypnotic is just as good. I think my nails are a tiny bit too long, verging on creepy lol!!

I shall probably see you tomorrow with Hypnotic! 

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I can't wait to see Indian Ocean!! I've finally started officially saving up for the whole Beetlejuice collection. Hidden Treasure is quite lovely as well. So many colors! :D

Unknown said...

Wow this is a fabulous duochrome! So pretty!

arfblat said...

Awesome duochrome, I love the gold in it too! Wish I could buy topshop polishes, they don't seem to be available in the US!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger