Friday 20 July 2012

I need help acquiring the Dior Les Violets!

I have a major issue.....you know how I've been lemming the Dior Les Violets collection but it was only available in Harrods :( well they are now available on the nordsrom website and they don't deliver to the uk :( :(  this is a big favour to ask of my american readers but would anyone be willing to have them delivered to their house and then sent on to me? I'd put the money in your paypal account straight away for shipping costs too, I just REALLY WANT THEM lol. Email me or comment if you are willing to help a fellow nail addict! 

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

If you still need help with this I could try ordering with my debit card. Not 100% sure it would work, but I could try. Email me if you can or just message me on facebook.

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger