Saturday 25 May 2013

Illamasqua Poke swatches

Hey,
I'm having a short break from neon, very short as whilst I'm typing this I have a neon on :P so whenever I want a quick mani, I always turn to Illamasqua as I know that they will deliver in terms of quality and fast drying-ness (I sound like a sales rep :p) so I picked Poke, I thought it would have been just a normal purple but the glitter/shimmer brings it to life! The sparkle is blue and so it gives it an electric feel? It might be the purple sister of the lovely radium ;). I used two coats to perfection and a further one to banish the ridges... 




My swatches are a bit off actual colour, it is purple after all, but it is a Cadbury purple, a tad deeper than what I've shown. It's just a gorgeous colour, makes me want chocolate...I want chocolate all the time though...hehe. It's that nice that my friend who hates purple :O said she liked it ;).

I'm leaving my flat at uni today and going home for summer, that means I'll be clearing out a lot of my stuff including polish, unfortunately I won't be able to ship it to America but Europe is okay so I might do a small blog sale if anyone would be interested? If not they'll go on my carboot sale stall :).

I'll be back soon with a Models Own neon, ooh exciting ;)

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what you think of the Models Own neons. They looked so intriguing in the promos. Good luck with your blog sale!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger