Saturday 18 February 2012

Models Own Peacock Green Swatches and Review

Hey, for you this evening I have Models Own peacock Green which is a beauty of a colour but I really couldn't get it on camera, literally looks nothing like my photos :( it's waaay greener IRL and so sparkly :) 

It looks too turquoise here, this polish is quite the chameleon srsly.

You can see the two different colours that make up this polish here, but the green IRL is deeper and more prominent in soft lighting.

This one is the closest in terms of colour (I had to adjust them all on my laptop and in camera as before they were just blue!).
These are all just two coats it went on really nice and smooth the only problem is slight brush strokes are visible on my thumbs but nowhere else. It's a gorgeous colour, sparkly and shiny, I think the base colour is a blue with green shimmery bits in that flash in the light. I always used to think this colour was just green but the more I look at it I realise it is blue and green....does that make it teal?! I'm not sure :P. All I know is that is is a very attractive colour that changes in different lights, in brighter whiter *heh heh* lighting the combination of colours is more visible ie. teal. I topped it off with SH Insta dri to give it that extra shine and that was it. 
So if you want to try a Models Own polish I recommend this colour! It's very pretty but cool too ;). 

Exciting newssss for me anyway, I will be wearing Saint George tomorrow baaaaaby!! Wooo cannot wait. Is it normal to get this excited over a nail varnish, in the real world probably not but among us addicts it's fine :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger