Sunday 1 April 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire!!

First off sorry for not posting! I had a plan to post on saturday and sunday but the internet has broke at home noooo so I'm at my dad's with working internet :). I planned to show you Barry M Indigo on Saturday to tease you all about FF but now you get it all together hehe.
I have tried Indigo once before on my little finger nail and decided I didn't like it but it looked like the perfect base for FF so I gave it a second chance. And I really loved it! 
 The first is in daylight 
 This was taken with flash
It is a more vibrant inky blue than this shows, it leans more red so it's totally blurple! I don't understand why I didn't like it before, I was silly I guess but it went to nice and smoothly in two coats. Basically a lovely colour that I should have paid more attention too. 
Fantasy Fire. I think those two words are enough, on with the pictures....Enlarge!!
First is with flash, the rest are just artificial lighting



I only managed to capture four of the colour shifts, in low light it looks bronze and blue, so cool! I am in love, especially with the green flash it's so lovely and unexpected :). That's all I feel I can say, many other people have done far better swatches than this. 

I hope you have enjoyed this and sorry for my absence, I will make it up to you all tomorrow ;)

3 comments:

hollysagemini said...

W-O-W...its amazing...great pairing with the Barry M too.

Lizzy said...

So gorgeous! I like the green bit, too. ;)

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger