Sunday 20 January 2013

Simple monochrome half moons

Hey, hope everyone's well,
I will have the first Illamasqua swatch tomorrow but first I thought I'd show you what I've had on my nails since Wednesday. I've only changed tonight as my boyf has been ill all week, not getting out of bed at all :( so I've been looking after him and doing my uni work so not much time for painting my nails boo.
 
This week I had my hair cut off and it feels sooo good! I've been growing it for four years but it just looked scruffy and it was dead so I just went to the hairdressers and after an hour my hair had a new life! I love my short hair so I had to get it in the picture :P
 
Anyway the nails are nothing new but I still like them :) simple and elegant. 
 

Obviously digging the monochrome today ;)

My giveaway ends tonight!!

I'm sure you've all noticed but I now have a tutorials page which can be found on the right hand side of my blog :)

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love your hair!! :D It looks so cute and healthy. Great mani, too. ;) Can't wait to start seeing the swatches!

Unknown said...

So cute! =)

Xo,
http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger