Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas countdown: Nail look 2 - dark gems

Welcome to my second Christmas nail look! Again it is more universally winterish than full on Christmas cracker! ;)
You know that everyone loves a good old vampy polish (I haven't said that in months!) for the colder, darker months and I'm no exception. I even went to the little chemist under the accommodation and bought a little Revlon Lasting Finish in Black Cherries (for like £2!!) as I was feeling that my collection was lacking a good dark shiny shade.

Two coats and I had sexy blackened purple/red nails but they didn't remain that way for more than a day ha! I added a little bit of glittttah from the Hungry Asian - Vote for Purple and then topped that off with my favourite things in this whole world, gems!

Sorry (not sorry) in advance for the hipster shot ;)  


what can I say, I looooove Starbucks :P
That's how old these pictures are, no red cups! I might have to get another Caramel Mac in a red cup purely for blogging purposes of course ;)

Seasonally appropriate I think! Next week the nails are going to get a little bit more cray and fun ;)
Now it's back to the dissertation :( I've procrastinated enough, all I want to do is make some embroidery, it's my new favourite past time, it's so fun, easy and enjoyable! Oh and paint my nails of course ;)

Merry Thursday everyone!
 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger