Wednesday 14 March 2012

Barry M Navy Swatches and Review

Hello Again! 
I have a much more positive post now, I have one of my all time favourite polishes on now after the disaster that was Butter London Bluey, it's Barry M Navy and the best part is that it only cost £2.75 back in the day when I bought it :). I think because mine is so old like 3 years!! it has gotten gloopy but I didn't care I had to put it on hehehe.



Gah! Aren't you just dying?! It's sooo beautiful! And this was one gloopy coat, now you can see why I put up with the gloop :) I love it even more than when I first bought it. It's so dark and juicy, can you tell I am in love? So gorgeous, I love it's sister Vivid Purple too but Navy is my favourite. It's like the perfect vampy in my opinion, it never looks black and it's super sexy and sophisticated. Everyone needs this! Love it! 

Hope you enjoy :)

14 comments:

Maddy Blatt said...

Such a pretty color:)

Lizzy said...

So gorgeous! It looks so velvety. You could always add thinner, but if it goes on that smoothly, then why bother? Love it!

Kas said...

Such a stunning, rich colour! Vampy colours are my favourite. Sooooooo drool worthy!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourites too :) Love it so much!

Abbienail said...

Haha you have good taste ;) :P

Abbienail said...

Definitely! And totally affordable :) I think everyone loves a good vampy ;)

Abbienail said...

Good description, velvet is correct, I know I wasn't expecting it to be so smooth! :)

Abbienail said...

It totally is, I'm in love ;)

Grape Fizz Nails said...

Wow, the shimmer is fabulous!

Abbienail said...

It is :) it's like that IRL too :D

arfblat said...

Beautiful rich color and beautiful shimmer! Love it!

Kas said...

This post was a while ago but you should know I bought this based on this review :P I have yet to wear it though.

Abbienail said...

Aww that's sweet! :) what are you waiting for :P

Kas said...

The same reason why I have such a large number of untrieds. I need the PERFECT reason and outfit to wear it with for the first time. After that I can wear it whenever and with whatever. I'm strange like that :P

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger