Wednesday 21 March 2012

Nails Inc Manchester with drippy design

Hey :)
Tonight I have the most gorgeous red for you lovely ladies, it's Manchester from Nails Inc and it a beauty. It's a nice deep cool red with that amazing gold/orange shimmer that does translate when it's on the nail (hallelujah!) 

What your seeing here is nearly two coats, could have been opaque after one thick coat but there were a few bold spots plus I knew I might need to add extra red on to touch up the design so it needed two coats. It went on as gloriously as it looks ;) so smooth and shiny, I am so happy with this red, when I bought it I honestly thought it would be the dud in the collection but not anymore! So lovely. 
I must be in a blingy mood lately as I wanted to do a design using OPI Take the Stage (it's one of my remaining few untrieds) so I chose the drippy design a la Wah Nails. I really like how it turned out, despite the fact that it is a sparkly orange polish it is quite subtle and I think it brings out the orangey shimmer in the red, bonus! 

This design was hard to photograph as the flash made everything too reflective and blended together and I couldn't be bothered to get my tripod out to take a photo without flash so you'll have to make do with these I'm afraid :P. I like Take the Stage but maybe not on it's own I think as a full mani it would be too much but I think it makes a good accent for designs :). It was really easy to create these drips too I just painted a quick french tip then with my largest dotting tool drew a splodgey line to connect with the tip and that was it, easy peasy!
I am happy with my nails right now :)...on another note removal of my triple purple glitter mani was not painful at all! I just used loads of cotton buds haha. 

I hope you enjoy this fun mani as much as I do!

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love this! Such a neat design and lovely colors, too.

Anonymous said...

pretty!

Unknown said...

This is so awesome. I love both colors and they work perfectly together! Great job on this!

Abbienail said...

Thanks :) yeah I love the red, lush!

Abbienail said...

Aww thank you so much :)

Paulina said...

love this color,very pretty.

Kas said...

Such a pretty design, and that's a stunning red!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger