Tuesday 10 April 2012

Nails Inc. Emerald Street Swatches

Hi, I have the final Nails Inc polish to show you today from the boxset that I got a couple of weeks ago, this is the polish that really sold me on the entire set as I thought it was lovely and unique in my stash at least. It went on in two easy, supa smooth coats and dried nice and quickly and shiny too :)


It is a gorgeous glowy colour but I'm just not loving it right now, it feels too christmassy I guess, I might mattify it see what that does but I like the shimmer and shine lol. It feels like the green sister of Barry M Navy and Vivid Purple, I love those two polishes but I'm not sure about this one.
One thing this has shown me however is that I really need to invest in some ridge filler! Jeez it's like I have canyons on my nails....
I am still waiting on three packages, I swear I am one of the most impatient people ever! Its just that normally they get to me within a week of ordering :(. I am trying to resist going shopping tomorrow but I think I will fail :P. 
I might feel better about this polish in the light of day (literally) we shall see. 

Hope you enjoyed!

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Don't feel bad. I just spent almost 2 hours buffing the ridges out of my nails, and some of them still have visible canyons. -_- I love this green. It could be Christmasy, but it first made me think of emeralds. You could pair it with Navy and Vivid purple (sapphire and amethyst) and have gemstone nails!

Unknown said...

Now that is an amazing green! I am also passing an award on to you! :)

Unknown said...

I didn't notice the ridges, so don't worry about it! Gorgeous green!

Abbienail said...

Lol that sounds painful! Oh that's such a cute idea! I have an amethyst ring and a sapphire ring too that I always wear, I may have to use your idea as inspiration!!

Abbienail said...

Thank you :)!

Abbienail said...

Haha thanks, I'm sure you're just being nice though :P

fingers said...

I am in love with Nails Inc-this really is a pretty green-was going to say it really is brush-stroky but then you mentioned ridge filler! I still think its pretty!

Lizzy said...

Wasn't painful, just had to stop myself because I could tell they were getting on the thin side. :/ Can't wait to see your jewel nails. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow that is one gorgeous polish! Love it!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger