Tuesday 22 May 2012

Models Own Coral Reef Swatches

Morning! 
I bought this polish years ago to wear to my year 13 prom and hated it, I thought it was garish and bright :P how things change haha. I'm glad I kept it cos now I can appreciate how nice it is :). Coral Reef is a creamy bright orangey pink that leans more orange inside and pink outside. It's a really nice summery colour that was opaque in two coats and was smooth as expected from Models Own! Last night I cut my nails I thought I'd done them a bit too short but I haven't you can't really tell the difference in the photos ha! 

These are taken without topcoat, it's nice and shiny on its own but srsly my ridges are redonk I really need a good ridge filler! I'm trying Save the Nail Bridge the Ridge which doesn't work at all but I like it cos it dries fast and is a nice milky pink, I think for it to work I'd have to use about three coats which is pointless! 
Anywho ignoring my horrid canyons isn't the colour lavely! It is a lot brighter than these photos show, it's not quite neon but it is bright :) I really like it, it clashes against my pale hands and makes them seem even whiter which I like :P also it's sunny today woooo! So I feel happy today, I have the whole of summer to enjoy :). 

What do you think to this colour? 

3 comments:

PassionForPolish said...

Looks like a gorgeous summer colour :)

Lizzy said...

lol Your nails don't look that ridgey at all with this polish. It is a lovely bright color! I'm glad you kept it, too. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely color! Your nail length is great!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger