Thursday 9 February 2012

Zoya Yara Swatches and Review

Hey, so tonight I am reviewing Yara from Zoya's Smoke and Mirrors collection, this is my chosen mani to go to London with, good choice I think ;). Yesterday I had Neeka on and oh my she came off so easily! I was expecting pain because of the tiny glitter particles but no it was smooth sailing, if only every removal was as easy.
Don't forget to click to enlarge
All photos taken without flash just artificial lighting, two coats and no topcoat. 

Looook at that gold!! 



All of these pictures are accurate in terms of colour and texture of the lovely Yara, it went on like Neeka....i.e. a dream *sigh* so smoooth and could have been opaque with one coat and she dried so quickly, I am amazed by Zoya, I need more shame I have literally no money :'(. 
I love this colour, green and gold shimmery olive, dusty gorgeous perfection in a bottle! I feel elegant wearing it, I just know people will also heart this colour, yay another gorgeous green.
There's nothing more to say other than if you haven't got this, what are you doing?! Go out and get it, NOW :). 

I got more nail mail today as well, Essie Limited addiction and Little Brown Dress, I know I am going to wear LA for Vday it looks to be a lush red. I am not going to be able to post tomorrow, sat or sunday but I will be back on monday! I hope Yara sees me through this weekend of galleries, shopping and eating, I'll let you know. 
I hope you all have a great weekend, seeyou soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger