Friday 4 May 2012

Nail mail!!

Today has been a very good day! 1. Handed in my final project so I can relax for a bit now (without feeling guilty :P) 2. I got two packages 3. I got two Dior polishes :D. 


One package was my Paul and Joe polish, soo pretty! The other was one of my swap packages :D it was from Katee off of A girl and her polish and she totally surprised me with a bunch of 'non- nail related goodies' as she said :), it felt like my birthday when I opened it, sooo much stuff! 


Sorry about all the mess, I was too excited to arrange it nicely lol but yes you are seeing 10 polishes, two lip glosses, one body wash, one body lotion, one card and one bag of sweetiess!

Orly - Fowl Play and Androgynie 
Funky fingers - Power Chord, Tinsel Town and Sand and Stilettos. 
Sinful Colors - Cinderella, Unicorn, Amethyst and Rise and Shine
China Glaze - Fast Track

How awesome! I can't wait to wear the Orlys, I might wait for autumn though, they are so perfect for that season. Fast track looks so coool and cinderella is so cute! Basically this is a lovely package from a lovely lady! I am sure all of you follow her anyway but if you don't you should! 

I had £15 on my Debenhams beauty card somehow (I'm not complaining though!) so I got one of the Dior polishes Lucky :D I am seriously considering going back and getting the matching lipstick, I really like the thought of matching lips and nails. So Lucky cost me £3 wooo, a couple of months ago I would never have bought this shade but now I can realise how unique and pretty it is. Here it is with the Paul and Joe 
Love the bottle! So cute 
Alsoooooooooo I have finally won Dior Waterlily!!! After weeks of bidding I finally won one for £14 so not exactly a bargain but I don't care, all I knew is that Forget me not needed the partner! Ha  


So I have had an awesome day! I got a really nice jumper from H&M too but that's a whole other story ;)



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you like everything!! :)

Lizzy said...

Awesome! Like Christmas in May. :)

GoingtotheShowing said...

AWESOMESAUCE! I ALMOST got you Fowl Play and Adrogynie too! Luckily I didnt. This is an awesome swap!

PassionForPolish said...

Awesome mail!!

Abbienail said...

Argh! That's so weird! I know right, just waiting on your package now :)

Abbienail said...

Of course I did! :) you have good taste ;)

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger