Friday 10 August 2012

China Glaze Orange Knockout Swatches

Hey, today's the last of my scheduled posts, how'd you all like Lizzy's post? So cute :). Today I have my second Neon polish that I got the other day. I tried out the ridge filler too and oooh I was so surprised when it dried matte! It did fill out my ridges really well actually! I used two coats to make sure they were banished ha ;). I used one coat of Barry M Matte White (Matte matte matte ;)) to ensure that the colour popped, not that it needed it :P. 
I ended up using three coats of Orange Knockout and it nearly knocked me out with how insanely bright!! 


 Hehehehe surprise again! This is me and my sister's hand, look at the skin tone difference :P she's wearing China Glaze High Voltage Pink which doesn't look neon but it is! She didn't put white underneath which is probably why it looks kind of dull and the fact that the orange is literally INSANE!! 
Yeah I am in love with this!! It's my holiday mani, I intend to wear this for the whole week! I'm also hoping that it will bring sunshine and banish the rain, hahahah. Look how smooth my nails are :D it's making me happy. Oh yeah I put a topcoat on as my sis was complaining that hers had chipped off within two hours as she didn't put a topcoat on. I prefer it slightly when it's matte but I need it to last so you know. 
If you have this colour then you know that this polish is a million times brighter and waaaaay more orange, it's so obnoxious that it has to be cool ;). I love the way it looks with my rings :P. 


See you when I get back! With a fresh mani :) Hope everyone's had a great week. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness your nails are actually glowing !

Katie Simpson said...

Omg that is totally, insanely bright and I LOVE it! :)

Unknown said...

That orange neon is insane! I have a neon orange like this and it glows under blacklight...but it's so neon it just looks like it glows under sunlight (if that makes any sense).

Lizzy said...

It's like a nuclear orange creamcicle!! *dies* I love it! It seems similar to Japanese Koi, but I think I might have to get this one, too.

M. Fourey said...

WOAH! That's all I can say for now :p

Shanie Marie said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Click on the link to find out more about it and nominate others as well!! http://shaniemari.blogspot.co.uk/

I am obsessed with your blog! :)

The Sneakerette said...

i've been rockin nubs lately, but you make me want to grow my nails back out! you have such pretty slender nails!! oh and, that orange rocks on you (:

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger