Monday 30 September 2013

I'm all about that Nail Life...

Hey,

It's good to be back...online! As you may, or may not, know I moved back to uni two weeks ago, which normally isn't a problem, however my new laptop thang doesn't have an Ethernet port and the accommodation only uses broadband...so long story short I finally have a usb to Ethernet adapter that works! Two weeks without a laptop was hard...thank god for the iphone :P.

Anywho, these nails are something I've been thinking about doing for a while now, and I figured that whilst I was on a nude nail hype (and was lacking alternative ideas/inspo) I would utilise my spare time ha! I love using my nails as a way of expressing how I'm feeling or showing what I love, so I was thinking of a phrase to use to show my love of the nail art world, it was harder than it sounds to think of  two four letter words :P I was thinking "nail junkie" but that wouldn't have worked as one letter would have been on my thumb so it wouldn't have flowed. I'm sure I've heard the phrase "nail life" floating around on insta and I think it's pretty perfect, it's kinda funny and it confuses people who aren't part of the community...aka muggles, they're like "what does that mean?!?!" and my reply is always, if you don't know, you don't know ;).
There's something about finger tattoos that I really love however I would never get them done on myself so I compromised and used my nails...I love typography and just letters in general however I am not gifted in that area so I just copied an old favourite of mine; old English.
I practised the type a couple of times trying to get it as small as possible to fit onto my redonkulously slim nail beds and then I just went for it using a nail art pen (haven't used one in a while!).





Basically I loved these nails but like I said, no one else did ha! My sister couldn't read the letters....but that's my sister so she doesn't count ;)

Ok so I'm living in student halls, yep again, and there's this guy who lives next to me but in a different flat, he thinks he can sing...I've got no problem with people singing along to songs in the day time but he is singing at the top of his voice, at midnight to cringy old songs like "Stand by me"....REALLY DOE, why why why is all I think oh and shut the ffffff up...I don't think anyone can understand how embarrassing and irritating this is! He does vocal licks like he thinks he is on x factor...he's really trying but he sounds like he should be singing in a working mans club on a sunday afternoon. GAWD I hate students hahahahaha.
Sorry about that ;)

I'm going to go catch up on the blog posts that I've missed over the past two weeks! Wish me luck ;)

6 comments:

gin shivers said...

epic :)

Lizzy said...

HA! Too awesome. Definitely a good alternative to the finger tattoos. Dude... that guy... wth? >_< Why is it the people who can't sing do so LOUDLY?

M. Fourey said...

Those are legendary, I love them and will totally copy you girl! :D

Galorious said...

these nails are so awesome!! jhees!

Unknown said...

Gangsta! Love it!

abdullah-blogs said...


شات
صوتي
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
شات غلا
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي


دارك كوميت
Dark-comet 5.3.1
برنامج دارك كومت
شرح DarkComet-Rat 5.3.1 Arabic

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger