Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween nail art - severed fingers, organs and a nonchalant cat...


Hey!

Long story short: my life at the moment is trying to juggle my dissertation, degree project and seeing my boyfriend so as usual blogging is on the back burner but you don’t expect anything else from me right?! ;). I have done my nails three times since I last posted! I’m slacking but doing my nails is definitely becoming a way to unwind and forget about uni!

I thought I should make the effort as it’s Halloween tomorrow…I went to Alton Towers scarefest for my boyfriend’s birthday so I did my Halloween nails last week! I am still wearing the nail art now (I only took the photos this morning :O) so I apologise if it looks a bit rough round the ol’ edges but it is ha!

I drew inspiration from several places, I found a Japanese nail artist who did these awesome organ nails and I just loved them so much, she’s on insta, she’s a real artist combining super detail nailart with more sculptural works! Her website is www.hatsukifurutani.com and her insta is @hatsukifurutani I would definitely recommend looking through her work!

You know I normally stay away from doing mixed nail art as I can never get it to flow and I still don’t think I achieved it but they look ok together, hey it’s Halloween, they’re meant to look weird ;)

The claw is back for Halloween!
 
 
 
As usual I just used my little brush and a black nail art pen, these were actually pretty quick to do, I was worried that I wouldn’t be as handy with my left hand anymore but I completely forgot I was using that hand so it went smoothly :P

My favourites are definitely the heart and lungs! Nowhere near as good as Hatsuki’s but I’m happy with them :).


I hope everyone has a fun Halloween (if there’s anyone reading this that is…)

I’m not sure when I’ll be posting again but I will be for sure!

6 comments:

Kas said...

This is super amazing and creative!

M. Fourey said...

Good God! Those nails are suuuuuuper nice! You had a really inspired day, girl! I just love them so much..!

Lizzy said...

Oh my goodness!! Your skillz never cease to amaze me. Absolutely love the organs!!! Very Halloweeny. ^_^

Kasey Campa said...

I think you did a great job of making this mixed set flow, though! Your nail length is incredible. <3

Squeaky Nails said...

Love this crazy combo :D

Anonymous said...

uc satın al
yurtdışı kargo
minecraft premium
en son çıkan perde modelleri
özel ambulans
lisans satın al
nft nasıl alınır
en son çıkan perde modelleri

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger