Friday 3 February 2012

Good day! H&M swatch, Sally Hansen and Tartan nails

Hiya, so today I handed in my uni project so to celebrate I gave myself a £10 budget to spend on nail varnish, not a lot I know but I wanted to try a brand I've never tried before H&M. I bought two polishes a green Polish me Happy which I have swatched and No Mumbo Jumbo which I have yet to try, I also got Sally Hansen Insta-dri topcoat and French manicure as I was after a decent priced white and it came with a pretty pink with blue shimmer :D. 


Here is Polish me Happy


I really like this colour, it's a lovely true green, it can be summery and it can work in winter too as it isn't a bright green. The application was okay for what it cost £2.99 it only took two coats to be opaque so that's not bad at all and it doesn't smell too much either which is a plus annnnnd I love the bottles I think they're so smart for such a cheap polish :). 


I used the Sally Hansen Insta-dri topcoat after the alloted time of 2 mins and it was amazing!! I messed up a couple of my nails when I painted them and this topcoat completely smoothed them, they became so silky and not ruined anymore! I'm impressed. It does a fairly good job at drying them too, they're still a bit wet when you touch your nails together as they have a slight tack but you couldn't tell to touch them :). Another good purchase. 




I loved the green and I knew it would be perfect for my new nail design, I've done tartan before but more simple and using the brushes not the pen but I love this, it's probably my favourite design that I've done as of yet. Even my boyfriend was impressed he said they look like an actual tartan blanket! Yay. Tadah! 






I hope you liked these nails, I'm going to be posting a lot this week I hope as I am offering my services to people at uni to try and make some cash so I'll keep you posted. 


Have you ever tried H&M polish? 

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

That really is an amazing design! and such a pretty green, too.

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger