Thursday 2 February 2012

Models Own Golden Green (Beetle Juice) Swatches and review

Here's another polish from the Beetle Juice collection of 2011, this time it's Golden Green, which could be a dupe for Chanel Peridot at first glance however it's not although it was probably inspired by Chanel like the Car-Key collection was :)! 



I really like this photograph, you can tell that the sun was just about to set, it's a gorgeous glowy light (sorry that's the photography student side of me talking :P). 



This is only two coats put on in about 2 minutes as I was in a hurry as the sun wasn't going to be around for much longer and I was baking biscuits (which were yummmmmy) anyway it goes on fine and dries pretty quick too and it comes off super quick and easy although you are left with a gold shimmer on your bare nails which I happen to like haha. I don't think this colour suits me, it's okay when it's green like in the top picture and it's lovely when it's golden but when it's a mix like above....I don't know all I can think is Aliens! Like this is what an alien woman's nails would look like. It's so spacey, you could interpret that as very modern ;) I do like it, I was ooing and arring at it when it was in the sunlight but I just cant get past how lizard like it is, it just doesn't suit me. 

Even though I probably won't wear it again, I won't give it away, ever. I like looking at it, it's pretty and ugly at the same time. 

Do you like this colour? Would you wear it? 




3 comments:

Lizzy said...

This one I would get! I kind of like the lizardy alien vibe. *GASP* eBay has the whole Beetlejuice collection for $11!! I think maybe now I have to get it....

Lizzy said...

Oh, oops. You get to pick one. *bummer*

Abbienail said...

Woah! I was going to say, that would have been an amazing deal haha. I thought I'd really like this one cos it's green and I <3 Green but it's too alien :P

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger