Tuesday 6 March 2012

I own Fantasy Fire....Finally!!

Yes, it's true I broke my no-buy. I literally had to. I was going to town to look in Debenhams as they are meant to be having 10% off all beauty, I think it might be online only :( anyhoo, I called in Boots just incase they had replenished the stocks of Max Factor and they had! I had to grab two bottles of FF and I saw another polish that really caught my eye as well Dazzling Blue, more on that in a minute, then I figured if I was breaking my no-buy I might as well look around the other brands, Revlon had some new shades finally but they had sold out off the DL dupe but they had one bottle of Facets of Fuchsia so I got that too and went to the till. The lady told me that if I bought one more Max Factor polish I could get a free gift so obviously I went back and got the last bottle of Prussian Blue. 


I'll show you pictures in a minute first though, I'm soooo annoyed :(. Dior Les Violets Hypnotiques were "released" in the UK yesterday....supposedly. I have been stalking Harrods website which is where they're meant to be, no sign. I asked the Dior lady in Debenhams who showed me the book for March and there were no polishes in there, she hadn't even heard of them!! It's always embarrassing when you know more than the person who works there :P. She showed me a promo picture for a polish to be released in May which looks to be in the same family as Nirvana but more blue. I went on Debenhams website, google shopping search NADA! I neeeeeed Shadow but I can't find it anywhere :(. 


And that is part of the reason why I broke my no-buy because that collection was meant to be my exception to the rule :( yes, I'm sulking now. I guess getting FF kind of makes up for it but I'm not allowed to wear any of the polishes that I bought today until I finish my untrieds grrrrr. 


Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, Max Factor Dazzling Blue, Fantasy Fire x2, Prussian Blue, Mini mascara, mini kohl eyeliner, Disco Pink and Intense Plum. From the mascara to Intense Plum were what I received in the nice bag as the free gift :)!



Total drool!!! 


I think this polish has been overshadowed by FF but look at it! It's completely gorgeous too. It looks similar to Indian Ocean (one of the new Models Own Beetlejuice Collection) it has such a pretty colour change, blue and green to purple at the edges, totally in love with it! Can't wait to wear it :) :). 
Part of me loves how cute and little they are but then at the same time it means less of the precious! ;). 
If you are interested in getting the free Max Factor gift from Boots only you have to spend over £15 in Max Factor, perfect excuse to stock up on FF :P. 

So I cannot wait to wear these beauties, however my sister shall be receiving the Disco Pink as it's really not my kind of colour, it's so much more hers as she is obsessed with pink nails forever *sigh* I hope she'll learn of the other beautiful colours that are out there :P. One day! 

I hope you have enjoyed my mini haul (you get it?? ;)) I know I'll be changing my nails tomorrow so I'll seeyou then!



3 comments:

arfblat said...

Oooh I'm so jealous of your haul, I want all of those!!! ESPECIALLY the fantasy fire! Can't wait to see swatches!

Unknown said...

That Dazzling Blue is amazing! Kinda jealous of your haul! :)

Lizzy said...

Such amazing colors! And so lucky of you to get the free gift. Not a bad way to break a no-buy. ;)

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger