Thursday 19 April 2012

Zoya Phoebe plus Nubar Polka Dots

So as you can probably tell from the title, Phoebe didn't last long on her own, today was the second day of wear and there was already noticeable tip wear and I felt that it had lost a bit of its matte effect as to my eyes it appeared to be more shiny and satiny but that may have been wishful thinking but nonetheless I took a picture with one nail repainted to show the differences (that may or may not be there) :P It's my index that is repainted...could you tell?


With my new revelation that it had faded etc I touched up the tips and then added the Polka Dots :) these are so fun I alternated nails to show you the difference between the two polka dots, enlarge to see the pale white dots 


As you can see the black Polka Dots were a lot more willing to come out than the White Polka Dots, I really had to fish them out and still only managed to get a few out :( these are both using one coat. But I love the way they look when they are layered together the white is kind of opalesque in my eyes and I love the little sprinkles of black and white fine glitter :)  Phoebe looks pretty when glossy, I like this combo a lot :)
This is what I'm wearing at the moment but I'm not sure how long it will last but I do have loads of work to do so it might stand the test of time ;).
I tried some combinations on my nail wheel, I layered the White Polka Dots over OPI Stranger Tides and it looks quite nice and subtle and it brings out the duochrome nature of the sprinkles from the white polka dots, I might try it one day soon after I have tried a gradient mani :). 

What do you think to the Polka Dots? 

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Love 'em! :D Very fun.

KarenD said...

I like the polka dots.

Unknown said...

The addition of the polka dots is awesome! :)

MissAdelinne said...

Whith that Nubar on it looks really good!
www.missadelinne.com

Missadelinne's Fanpage

Unknown said...

I love it with both of the colors! Such an adorable mani!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger