Sunday 10 November 2013

Inspired by...Japanese nail art (part 1)

After a week and two days of naked nails (yeah I know right!) I have finally had the time to actually do my nails, without feeling like I should be doing uni work. Also I found great inspiration from all the talented Japanese nail artists on insta and tumblr, especially Avarice - they do awesome detail work. There's something about Japanese nail art that is so distinctive but also the clients are really creative too, which is something I admire!

So, I am splitting this post into 2 parts as these are my two favourite different styles of JNA (of course there are many more); super detail and embellished. Today I am showing you my embellished style! Y'all know I love me some embellishment...more is more, right? However I have toned it down to suit the more feminine, delicate style of JNA that I have been seeing around lately :)

I recently bought two bags of mixed coloured gems from ebay, both have 1000 gems, I got 3mm and 1mm  and they were delivered the next day...amaaaaazing!

I used 3 coats of Barry M Nude for the base colour, it's real sheer which is nice as if you only wear one coat it just looks like you have lovely healthy nails ;)

If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know of my love for Macaroons...I found some in Ipswich, they were in Patisserie Valerie all this time! So, yeah, they are featuring in the next photos just cos (I just finished eating them all...feel so sick, I'm such a glutton at times -.-')


Here are the aforementioned gems!

Honestly such good value, and such fun to sort them out into colours...I'm not even being sarcastic :| there are so many colours!


Fun! I used MUA's version of caviar beads for the gold, red, purple and green beads, they took an age to sort out though lol! That's why this took a while to do, I was just sorting through multi coloured gems and beads :P.
I love the polka dot nails (inspired by nails_by_jen) they're so cute!
I imagine I'll be keeping these for a few days at least :)

Hope you likeeeee!

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOW!!! I can not believe your patience! Well worth it, though. I can't believe you got the gems the next day! O_O I love how everything came together with this one and can't wait to see part 2! :D

Alica - lacqueredobsession.com said...

Oh! Beautiful!

Jasmine said...

These are precious!! XD

Kas said...

These are so neat! And they look fantastic on your nails :)

M. Fourey said...

Gorgeous and so feminine!

Galorious said...

i love your photos! theyre beatiful! the length of your nails make the design look so much more elegant. mmm, macaroons!

Kate said...

These are so unique! I may have the perfect nail art challenge for you that will be starting in January (you can win prizes too!), I'd love for you to be involved. Come read my blog post for more details.. x
http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/nailartmaniachallenge-2014-monthly.html

goyahana said...

Thanks for sharing interesting pictures of nails. your blog article is really very nice and please keep updating us with authentic pictures,

Japanese products | Japanese makeup | Japanese skin care

abdullah-blogs said...


شات
صوتي
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
شات غلا
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي


دارك كوميت
Dark-comet 5.3.1
برنامج دارك كومت
شرح DarkComet-Rat 5.3.1 Arabic

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger