Sunday 6 May 2012

Nails Inc Instyle Bluebell Swatches

Today I have a pretty mani for you, featuring the free nails inc polish Bluebell, I haven't seen too many swatches around so I figured I'd wear it now for people to see how nice it is ;). I did an accent finger with Sinful Colors Cinderella which I got in my swap with Katee, I think they go together real nice. I'm going to layer cinderella over the top of Bluebell tomorrow :) 
I think this photo above is colour accurate, it is a very purpley blue. 

This was amazing it was opaque in one coat! I did two to cover up my ridges, it was so smooth to apply and dried fairly quickly. I used three coats of Cinderella, it's so beautiful I know it's been featured on everyone's blog and I now why, I can't wait to wear it as a full mani. I can't decide whether Bluebell is blue or purple, it changes in different lights, now in my low light it looks very lilac but earlier in the day it looks very cornflower blue. Either way it's so nice and definitely worth £3.80 so if you have access to Instyle magazine I recommend you get it for this polish! 
I've trimmed my nails down again, even though you probably can't tell but they are at the perfect length for me I can't wait to wear Lucky and Waterlily when it gets here and my other swap package and my Kiko order lol a lot of things :P

How'd you like this? 

6 comments:

GoingtotheShowing said...

LOVE the two together! Its so pretty!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty blue! Weird how Cinderella looks green in the top picture! :)

Lizzy said...

I love it! Such a pretty lilac/blue. Can't wait to see Cinderella layered over it.

PassionForPolish said...

Beautiful!

NasNails said...

Bluebell is such a lovely colour
x

http://nasnails.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Very pretty with Cinderella as the accent nail!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger