Saturday 15 September 2012

Dior Amazonia swatches

I am saying that this is the start of autumn in terms of my nail polish wearing, it has turned colder and windy and the days are gradually getting shorter (and I'm back to uni next saturday!!) so the jumpers are officially out of the cupboard. And so are the dusty cremes and jewel tones that only autumn can inspire! So the first of my autumnul colours is Dior Amazonia.
I got it for my birthday off my sister :) and is a lovely dark khaki creme with the Dior hidden shimmer. Perfect in two coats as to be expected from Dior with the tapered brush which makes application so easy.
This is the only colour accurate photo I took, you get an idea of how dark and delicious it is ;) it's perfect for cooler weather and would be a good way for green newbies to wear a green polish without it being in your face, it's a sophisticated colour :).

So I shall see you all soon with a very unseasonal nail art and possibly a tutorial too ;)

3 comments:

M said...

Your nails are beautiful! I've just spent almost an hour going through lots of your older posts and your nail polish collection is insanely gorgeous :D
I haven't clicked a follow button so quickly in a while!

Mollie xo

Lizzy said...

So lovely!! *drools* Good luck at Uni!!

Toyarosie said...

Hmm, I like this a lot more on you than I have in other swatches. It doesn't look so green, which I'm normally not into at all. More like a grey with green leanings. Pretty!! It really works on your skintone, I'm glad you got it :)

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger