Monday, 8 April 2013

Chanel Frenzy - I'm just not that into you

HI!
I am currently wearing Chanel Frenzy and I'm so disappointed with it...I fell for the photos of it that came from Fashion Week, I ignored online swatches from countless bloggers who, like me, fell for those photos, they all said it looks nothing like the photos but I thought...it might change colour on me! Pah. Soooooo wrong and it makes me sad :(.
Here's the photo in question
How beautiful, a grey with lilac jelly goodness...
 
(I found the image on google, I don't know the original source, if anyone does let me know)

In real life it looks more like a stone wash...
Anyone else seeing the same polish here??

I dunno I just felt so in love with it from the picture and even in the bottle but when it's on it just falls flat for me :( it needs a hint of lilac and more grey and I'd love it! It's too nude for me, I guess it looks quite polished and chic but it's not what I was expecting!

The formula was perf though, I did 3 coats to fill my canyons but 2 would have been sufficient for those of you who haven't got ridge related impairments.

In other news, I am creating some nails for the second issue of Tipsyzine! Yay :) I'm really happy that they asked me to contribute again, especially with the calibre of nail artists that they feature! I'll show you them when I've finished of course :).
Also I am literally dying to get my hands on some Flossgloss...namely Con Limon (who doesn't want that neon perfection!) Neon Nacho, Perf and Fastlane :D my problem is I probably can't afford them and shipping is dodgey with regards to nail polish now, but that might only be with Royal Mail. Hmmm I'll get saving I guess!  

3 comments:

Kas O said...

I can see what you mean about it being polished and chic but it is kind of eh.

Sandipa Sharma said...

Looks more putty in person than in the promo picture. Not a terrible color though, just nothing that unique!

Lizzy said...

OMG I'm going to have to kick blogger in the head. I don't think it's so bad, but a flash of lilac would have been perfect.

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger