Friday 12 April 2013

These nails be Tipsy!

Hi!
So following on from yesterday's post about the nails I have created for the second issue of Tipsy Zine :) I finished them today so I thought I'd show you!
First the boring normal shots
 photo collage_zps2d0c2201.jpg
L-R clockwise: Mermaid Camo with black stud, Ripped fishnet tights over blue and purple saran wrap, black tape over blue and purple saran wrap, bundled chain with brushstrokes and in the middle my favourite tartan with chain. 
I couldn't just leave them there before posting them to America so I bluetacked them to my nails and gave them the abbienail photographic treatment ;)
 photo DSC_1622_zps9ce6a759.jpg

 photo DSC_1626_zps6124abda.jpg
I love me some dangling chain ;)
 photo DSC_1628_zpsbec6cf52.jpg

 photo DSC_1629_zps7500ac7b.jpg
I hope these make it into the magazine as I really love them now! I wasn't so sure about the index aka fishnet at first but even if you can't tell that that's what it is it can kind of pass as a scaley look :)
I'm excited to see what the talented nail artists have produced, I still can't believe that they ask me to contribute, MPnails, Astrowifey, ClaraH, Amvinails, Haus of Lacquer, Britney Tokyo and more all are featured and to see my name/ work alongside those is amazing!

I hope you like them!!

4 comments:

Choi said...

Awesome nails you created and I hope they make it into the magazine as well. Your nail art has always been good you deserve to be on there.

Anca said...

Love the designs you created and I hope they make it into the magazines because they are great.
You have a great blog and I look forward for your posts..new follower.

I also have a blog about nails, but a smaller one and I do not have your talent but I share what I realise...if you would like to check it out if you want and have the time

http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

Unknown said...

So creative!
Xo,
http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

Lizzy said...

OMG How did I miss this?! Those look great!!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger