Sunday 27 May 2012

Graphic Lines nail art

Hi, I feel like I haven't blogged in ages and that's because I, like many others around the world have been making the most of this glorious weather! But I promise I am back now, I have a couple more posts lined up after this so that should tide me over until I change my nails :). 

You know how the best designs are the ones you didn't want to create initially? Well that is what happened today. I set myself an ambitious 5 different pattern design but it went completely wrong and then I got a new idea from the wreckage and I love it! I love instagram as there are so great nail artists showcased on there and my absolute favourite is astrowifey (type that into instagram to find her) she does amazing work and I urge you to check her out if you want to see some serious mini artworks! Anyway this mani is inspired by her :)

As usual I freehanded the lines with my nail art pen (you can probably tell on my pinkie!). The pink is one of the unknown color clubs, green is Kiko 345 Jade Green and yellow is Unicorn by Sinful Colors (from the wonderful Katee) I really like this yellow it's nice and soft and only takes two coats to reach opacity :). All three colours took two coats for opacity. 
Like I said earlier I really like these designs, they're quite simple and it's something different for me too and I think they look good ;). My favourites are the middle and index fingers. 

I should be getting some nail mail tomorrow :D only small but good! 

Seeyou all tomorrow! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!

Lizzy said...

That is so neat. :) I like how you have the different colors situated.

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger