Monday 6 May 2013

China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise swatches and Hex Nail Jewelry

Hi, I'm back haha forever now :)

Whilst I'm waiting for my Flossgloss order to arrive (c'mon c'mooooooooon) I continued my neon phase with Turned up Turquoise, I wasn't sure initially whether it was a neon or not as it didn't say it was but it looked pretty bright so I googled it ;) turns out it is but I couldn't be bothered to put white on so I just went straight into the turquoise goodness.

If you follow me on instagram you'd have seen that I got my order from Hex nail jewelry a couple of weeks ago, they make super cute, re-useable, gold plated nail charms for $1.75 each which is good value seeing as you can keep reusing them until the gold wears off. I'll be placing another order with them again soon! You'll be seeing more charms in the next couple of posts :). I added their large bow charms to my middle fingers.

I had to colour adjust the photos as the colour was hard to capture, it's a lot brighter and more blue then these photos show, but the lovely velvety texture and glow is the same. I used four coats but only to fill my ridges but it didn't work :P.



Gorgeous colour, right? Love the charms too, so cute and sturdy lol!

I'm getting back into reading other people's blogs slowly but surely! I'm looking for new beauty blogs esp. British and nail art blogs to follow so if you know of any hit me up :)

Seeyou in a couple :)

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous!!! I knew it would look amazing on you. :D That charm accent is so cute!

Galorious said...

your nails are so long and elegant, they look amazing! at first i thought you used a matte topcoat, that colour is gorgeous!

i have a nail art blog if you'd like to check it out!

Katie Simpson said...

Beautiful polish, I need it in my lifeee! The charm makes such a lovely accent nail. And as always, I am jealous of your beautifully long nails :P

Kas said...

Beautiful colour!

Unknown said...

That polish is gorgeous! (my blog is occasionally a nail art blog!)

Lacqueerisa said...

Love it so much! Love how beautiful it looks on you and how beautiful the frosty finish is! Not to forget how well the charm embellishes onto the nail! ♥

Cristina Santos said...

I'm loving the charm against the polish so bad! I will copy you lol. You have gorgeous nails :) kisses

Cristina

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

one of my first china glaze polishes, and still one of my favorites!

Post a Comment

I always read and smile at all comments and I try to reply when I can! Thanks for reading :)

 

Abbienail Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger